Monday 9 September 2013

Amended School Visit Programme


Dear colleagues, I pray that you are all well and looking forward to the end of the school term. However, lots of work still has to be completed before we "sign-off" the term.

Regrettably, I have to inform you that I have to suspend my IQMS program me due to unforeseen circumstances. However, I shall be visiting all the mainstream schools to sign-off your SIM. Please note when I shall be visiting your school. In some instances I shall also be meeting with the SMT's of certain schools.

Monday 9 September

Cecil Rd
Thandokhulu
Salt River (also meeting with SMT)

Tuesday 10 September

Monitor ANA's (08:00 - 11:00)
Zonnebloem Boys
Zonnebloem Girls
Zonnebloem NEST
Holy Cross
Queens Park

Wednesday 11 September

Chapel Str.
Walmer PS
Walmer HS
Ellerton
Sea Point PS
Sea Point HS (also SMT meeting at 14:00)

Thursday 12 September

Obs Junior
St. Agnes
Mountain Rd
Dryden Str (meeting with SMT at 14:00)

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards.

 M. Junaid Daries
DCES: IMG Advisor: Circuit 2      (Wards 54 & 57)
Metro Central Education District
Alexandra Provincial Office Precinct
Haven Road
Garden Village
Maitland
7405
Tel: +27 21 514 6707
Cell: 084 465 6262
Email: Jdaries@pgwc.gov.za

No comments:

Post a Comment